Now that the Halloween treats are gone and the Holiday season is upon us, I’m sure you’re craving Christmas treats already!
Real Food Made Easy is pleased to once again be baking up treats for some of your favourite Farmers’ Markets this Holiday season.
We’re kicking things off at the Esquimalt Christmas Farmers’ Market on Sunday, November 13th, at the Esquimalt Rec Centre, and we hope to see you there!!!
- Date: Sunday, Nov 13, 2016
- Location: Esquimalt Rec Centre (527 Fraser St)
- Time: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
We’ll be baking the following items for the market – all gluten-free, prepared in a dedicated gluten-free kitchen. I will also be taking any orders for custom baking for Christmas, Chanukkah or any other holiday celebrations you may be hosting.
- Breads: White baguette, Multigrain baguette, Everything bagels
- Tarts: Mincemeat tarts, Chocolate-pear frangipani tarts
- Cookies: Chocolate crinkle cookies, Peppermint shortbread, Chocolate-dipped coconut macaroons
- Seasonal cakes: Brandied Christmas fruitcake, Welsh Bara Brith
- Spiced Granola
- Candy cane brownies, Sticky toffee pudding cupcakes with salted caramel frosting, and of course, our famous CARROT CAKES!!!
Stay tuned for a price list – cash sales only please.